13 October 2023
Changes below now live.
3 October 2023
This isn't live yet.
- Significant re-works of NNTP and smokedb report parsing, these now
(try) to generate keys that identify a build between NNTP and smokedb
reports. This also attempts to identify a build configuration as well,
for future use.
- Make the index only show smokedb reports as well as the NNTP reports
that don't have a corresponding smokedb report. There's a checkbox to
display all reports (which isn't saved)
- Prevent mojibake for commit descriptions in the index
30 August 2023
- clean up some debugging output in the smokedb api emulation
- add /api/nntp_from_id/someid and /api/nntp_data/someid for
internal transfers to the dev db without loading the real nntp
server, though it's available for others to use too
28 July 2023
- NNTP Reports received by email and posted to the site are again parsed immediately on receipt, as with the old site.
26 June 2023
- only colour the status with the status rather than the whole row, since it was a bit overpowering
- remove the sha column, it was only useful for the commit rows and was otherwise a waste of space. The commit subject is now a link to the commit.
- sort smokes by os, host, id, previously it was only os. I wanted to group the duplicate smoke reports (between DB and NNTP reports), this isn't perfect, but it's better than just os
- clean up the compiler name specifically to work around NNTP report parsing. This will be removed once NNTP report parsing is re-worked, which is waiting on the dev database being separate from the live database which depends on this iteration.
- ported several of the back end tools to the new config system
- add filtering to the recent commits page
2 June 2023
- fix presentation of multiple commit sequences, this was
presenting all of the commits in each group rather than just the
commits for that group
- when stripping headers the second raw line of a header would
always be stripped (typical for Subject:)
31 May 2023
- branches that have been rebased or squashed would often mix
commits from before and after the rebase/squash, these should now be
Rewrite - up to 28 May 2023
- rewrite using Mojo/DBIx::Class (rather than the horrible
- do my own SmokeDB report presentation for speed
- start saving log contents and do my own SmokeDB log presentation
- make the filters more obvious (after feedback from khw)
- hovering over report lines now highlights the line to make it
easier to distinguish that line from others
- filter out most headers when presenting nntp reports